Saturday, April 19, 2008
Kingdoms Part II
I'm still pondering the thought of Whose Kingdom I'm building. I'd like to say that my heart is completely enslaved to the idea of building a kingdom up for Christ. Selfishness, however, still has a small room hidden deep within my heart and I cannot find the key to unlock it. I want to unleash the desires that are only my own so that I will be equipped to focus on those of Christ. How do I get from point A to point B without damaging who I was really made to be? How can I grasp the fullness of humility without longing to obtain the things I so incredibly want? I want to be like Christ, who made himself nothing, without any reservations. God knows the exact time set for me and the exact place I should live. Isn't that good enough....?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment