Sunday, May 11, 2008
Books
I went to Borders today to just hang out and read by myself....and to pull my thoughts together from a crazy morning. Bookstores are awesome because there are so many good books out there that make you think and wrestle with stuff. Some can really impact your life. Others are just there to provide a distraction from your life and your thoughts. Today was a thought provoking day, so I picked out a few that I've been wanting to read (that have the potential of making me a "better person") and dug in. Of course I ended up buying them because I obviously have to finish them! What a scam! They put a nice little coffee shop atmosphere in there to hook you! They even allow you to bring in school work, or other books to read that you already own. Of course, that's not good enough for me because I am always in dire need of another book.....They've got me hooked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know what you mean...I must limit my trips to Barnes & Noble for that exact reason! Hope you find time to finish all of those books!
Post a Comment