Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Lifes Experiences

I've been thinking about all of the things that I've been through in my life. Hard things, tough circumstances that I thought I would never make it through...and also amazing things....things that I can't even believe that I was apart of. I've been thinking about how people in general hide so much of their lives from other people. It is so easy to share with others during the happy moments that we experience, however, if we truly exposed our hearts during the rough spots I wonder what would happen. Even my testimony of how I became a Christian, often (99% of the time), I only share a portion of how Christ transformed my heart and changed my life. I'm not sure what I'm afraid of because the whole story is even more amazing. The whole story is what makes Christ the Love of my life. I want to be transparent without hesitation, without fear of reactions....If only we were all that way. I think that would take us to a new level as people, as family. Often I daydream of standing up in front of my closest friends and just speaking, like I was giving a sermon, of my life story. God has proven Himself as a loving God over and over throughout my life....maybe if I actually told people what all He has done, people would see Him more and give Him the glory He deserves.....

No comments: