Saturday, March 29, 2008

Bigger Than Me

For those of you that don't believe God exists, I have a list of miracles that He has done in my life to show you He is real. Not only are these really amazing things, they are things that could have only happened by a power much bigger than me. Today was one of those days where I felt the amazing love of the God of this universe. He has provided once again in a crazy way. Not only one time, but over and over again. I couldn't help but be overwhelmed by His grace and goodness to me. Some ask why God allows bad things to happen in this world, but I know that He has given me salvation, the best gift of all, and He showers us with good stuff all the time if we just took the time to sit back and watch.

No comments: