Friday, March 28, 2008

Good Friends

I am lucky to have such great friends. My day was....lets just say it was not one of the best days ever! I was tired, sick, and just not feeling very excited about what life has to offer right now. I spend a lot of time encouraging other people and there are days when I wish someone would encourage me. I wonder if God puts me on anyone's heart like He puts people on mine. It was one of those days. In the middle of it all, I was very encouraged by two of my friends. I am so blessed to have great friends. There are some that I can call, even after months of not seeing them and I still feel like we can talk about anything. Then there are others that I see all the time that encourage me more than they know. YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

No comments: