Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Power of God

I have been on a lot of mission trips and each time I long to see God work in amazing ways. Somehow He seems to do something incredible in my undeserving heart each time. There is something amazing about being in a different place that takes you out of your comfortable bubble and allows you to see the world for what it really is. Why is it that in the life I live day to day- here in this town-I am so distracted that sometimes I miss God working in amazing ways where I'm at here? I can only hope that He will open my eyes so that I will not miss what He is doing. We pray and pray for God to do these Great and Mighty things here on this Earth, but if we can't even appreciate the things that He is doing daily, right before us, why should we think He would do more?

No comments: