Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Suicide
What makes someone get to the point of their life that they feel like they want to take their life? I had a 16 year old girl pour out her heart to me in an hour and a half conversation over the phone. She was in another state and all I wanted to do was drive the many hours it would take to see her and "make sure" she was ok. Tonight she was in a better frame of mind and God has began to work on her heart to stop taking pills, doing drugs, and quit with wanting to run out in front of cars to end her crazy life.....like I can do anything? God can only change the hearts of people and He is the only one I know that can truly change a life, cause someone to think different, feel different, live different. She knows it will be hard, especially with her surroundings and her mom not really living herself. Why do these kids have to face this world with their parents involved in drugs, in jail, gone all the time, abusive....I wish I could just build a huge house that they can all come to and just show them Love. Good thing God is a loving God and I hope and pray that they will see that despite their situation. Oh Lord, to you alone do I cling. The world will show me devistation and despair, but you Oh Lord are my Hope and my Salvation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment